With a firm belief that quality education can alone sustain and elevate our society Srishti conceived the idea of Prateksha, a non-profit charitable trust. Pratheksha offers educational aides to those children who are less fortunate to pursue their dreams of education. Pratheksha works as a platform which unites the generous sponsors and needy candidates who are worthy of receiving it.
It is every child’s dreams for a glorious future, a future which holds the key to their aspirations of a promising career. And Pratheksha helps this dream by providing educational aides and sponsoring children’s education.
An imbibing truth, it is that every man at some point of time thinks of contributing his share of responsibility for the betterment of society. But we seldom find time and means to fulfill this. Pratheksha is one such medium which will ascertain this endeavor.
Vision of Pratheksha
- Our vision is to have a world in which each and every child attains the right to survive, protect, develop and contribute.
- Our vision is to provide a learning environment for children who do not have the financial means to access education.
- A world in which every child will be educated and given choice to live their lives on their own demands.
- Enabling children to develop knowledge and practical skills to reach their full potential which will create a wider range of choices for their future.
Mission of Pratheksha
- Mission of Pratheksha Foundation is to grant wishes of children with best educational facilities. This will enhance the human experience with hope, strength and joy.
- Pratheksha foundation will continue giving their support to the underprivileged children to enhance their living conditions.
- Pratheksha will continue giving their support to build a better future for underprivileged children.
- Identify children with less financial and social backgrounds.
- Offer the most conducive and viable educational opportunity.
- Create a nurturing environment.
- Establish a sense of pride and belonging to the Pratheksha Foundation.
- Develop role models and leaders.
- Build a support network around each Beneficiary that will enable him/her to develop in a safe secure and well planned environment thereby giving him/her the best opportunity to develop to their full potential.
For more info please visit our website http://www.pratheksha.com